We care about your safety and wellbeing. Please follow our health and safety protocols for indoor performances.
In order to protect the health of our artists and audience, we have implemented the following Covid-19 Safety Protocols, effective October 12, 2021, which are subject to change in accordance with CDC, state and local recommendations. Please view the information below in order to properly prepare for your attendance to upcoming performances.
- OpenStage Theatre & Company requires that all patrons 12 and older are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before attending indoor seated performances in the Magnolia Theatre at the Lincoln Center. To qualify as “fully vaccinated,” an individual must have completed their full course of COVID-19 shot(s) 14 days prior to an event.
- Children under 12 must show a negative COVID-19 test. Specifically, children under the age of 12―who are ineligible to receive the vaccine―must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the performance start time, or a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within six hours of the performance start time.
- Patrons who are unable to adhere to these policies should contact the Box Office to discuss their options, which include refunds or donating tickets back to the OpenStage Theatre.
- Masks are required for all audience members two and older and are available upon request of ushers and security personnel. Audience members must wear masks unless enjoying refreshments in designated areas. Food and beverages will not be permitted inside the theatre.
Security personnel, ushers and box office personnel are trained to assist guests and ensure that safety measures are followed. If you feel uncomfortable at any time, please speak with one of these team members.
If you are unwell, please stay home. If you or a member of your party is experiencing symptoms similar to those of COVID-19 or have had known exposure to someone with COVID-19, please stay home.
- EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
If you must miss a performance due to any of the above, please contact the Box Office before your show to exchange tickets or receive a refund .
COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR GUESTS
If you are the ticket purchaser, it is your responsibility to communicate OpenStage Theatre & Company’s vaccination and mask policy to others in your party. Approximately one to two days before your ticketed event, you will receive a Performance Reminder with up-to-date guidelines. Please forward this email to your guests so that they know what to expect before your visit.
All artists working with OpenStage in 2021-2022 are required to be vaccinated and are being tested weekly for Covid-19. Performers will be unmasked while onstage. Currently, Lincoln Center staff will be masked.
Arrive early to allow extra time for vaccination verification.
Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the venues.
Theatre entry will take place 30 minutes before curtain. Please move swiftly to your seat and don’t linger unnecessarily in the lobby.
Food and beverage may be consumed in the lobby but are not permitted inside the theatre. Water fountains are shut off for the foreseeable future.
Stay in your seat unless using the restroom or enjoying refreshments in the lobby.
Seating capacity will be fully utilized. To limit exposure to individuals who are not in your immediate seating area, we encourage social distancing while waiting to enter or purchase concessions. Please note signage, Performance Reminder emails, and instructions from ushers and security personnel.
- Air quality improvements have been made throughout the The Lincoln Center. The Lincoln Center has increased the frequency of their air exchange; currently, the HVAC system exchanges inside air with fresh outside air every 10 minutes.
Cleaning and Sanitation
- The latest in cleaning technology—an electrostatic sprayer—will be used to clean the facility. (This is the same type of product being used in medical facilities and by airlines to sanitize surfaces quickly, safely, and thoroughly.)
- Deep cleaning of all venue surfaces and spaces will take place daily.
- At a minimum of 1 time per day, The Lincoln Center facilities team will be sanitizing high traffic areas, restrooms and other significant touch points.
Frequently Asked Questions
We encourage you to attend a performance in the future when these requirements are lifted. All audience members ages 2 and older must wear a mask unless enjoying concessions in designated areas. Food and beverages will not be permitted inside the theater.
Acceptable proof of vaccination may include one of the following that matches a government issued photo I.D. or school I.D. for youth:
- A physical copy of a WHO (World Health Organization) or FDA-approved COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card
- A high-resolution photograph of the front and back of your WHO/FDA issued COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card on smart phone
- Proof of your vaccination card on the accepted mobile device app MyColorado – learn more and download here
- No facial covering, no entry applies to all
If you forget any documentation required (acceptable forms of proof of vaccination are listed above), you will not be permitted to enter the performance. You will be directed to the patron services team to discuss your ticketing options/alternatives.
Any patron needing an accommodation due to a medical condition, disability, or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance that prevents them from taking the vaccine will be admitted with all of the following:
- Downloaded, completed, and signed COVID-19 Vaccination Exemption Accommodation Form. Anyone who requests such accommodation (for themselves or their minor child or ward) must bring this completed and signed form, i.e. one form per requesting Download Form Here.
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the performance start time, or a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within six hours of the performance start time.
- Masks are required regardless of accommodation for all patrons ages 2 and older.
We encourage you to attend a performance in the future when these requirements are lifted.