1973 until 1993
- In general anything that pertains to the first two decades of OpenStage's existence: We have very few samples of key items such as posters, playbills, promotional postcards or flyers. Also in need of the Season Brochures or direct mail pieces.
- Several productions had numerous revivals: Lone Star, Laundry & Bourbon, Belle of Amherst and Agnes of God. Items from ANY of these remounts would be appreciated.
- Major gaps include The Lady's Not For Burning, The Lion in Winter, The Little Foxes, The Heiress, the 2nd Annual Playwrights Festival, Noises Off (1st production, 1997), The Dresser, The Wake of Jaime Foster, On the Verge, several OpenStage Opera productions, any of the Pancreas Players shows.
1993 until present
- Major gaps include The Mystery of Irma Vep, Comedie of Hypocrites, 1940's Radio Hour, Turtle Island, Angels In America, Scene Works.
- Major gaps from 2001 thru 2006 - for some unknown reason I have ONE copy of the playbill for most of the mainstage shows during this period.
- Any of the various Fundraising efforts (Chocolate, Death in Stages, Casino Nights, etc.) - advertising, promotional or production related.
- Of interest would be scripts from any of the 15 Minute productions. Flyers, handouts, etc.
- The OpenStage etcetera productions from 1996 until the present.